November is National Gratitude Month

Next month, I'm dedicating it to all positive things!


This year, I have learned and gained so much physically and mentally. One of the most important things I have learned is to do your best to see at least one positive thing in every situation and to always be grateful for all you have. What I have noticed is that many people are so focused on the negatives of their lives that they don't realize what they should be thankful for.





If there is one thing I have learned during my lifetime, it’s the ability to show appreciation and genuine gratitude. When someone takes time out of their life to support you or help you, you should always remember to be grateful and to be grateful even for the small things. Like being able to come to a warm home, being able to be on a nice cell phone or just even having someone there to talk to you when you’re low. That’s why next month, I’m making it gratitude month! Everyday I’m going to share one thing I am grateful for and I encourage you to do the same too! Check out my new gratitude journal I bought in my story! ✨ ✨ How do you share gratitude towards cast members? It’s the holiday season so if you’re visiting make sure you even do simple things like saying “please and thank you!” Or even give them a small token of appreciation like candy or a sticker! PC: @disneyphotopass #disneydiversity #styledbymagic #dressesindisney #disneyconsabor #disneylifestylers #mydisneyexperience #wdwap #disneyside #disneyparksblog #disneyparksstyle #daily_dose_disney #disneyblended #disneypoc #afrosandpixiedust #afrodisniac #gratitude #appreciation #disneycastmembers
A post shared by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

Starting November 1st, I will be sharing one thing I am grateful for on Instagram and twitter and encourage everyone to do the same with a special gratitude project. This project is in the hopes of promoting positivity and sharing all the special things that you are grateful to have in your own life. It can be absolutely anything that you are thankful for.

I recommend buying a gratitude journal so that way you can always look back at it to remind yourself of at least one positive thing in your life. I just recently purchased one from Amazon for $7 ! I hope you will join me next month and be sure to use #ThankYouNov when you post.






Comments