Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookie Recipe

I absolutely adore cooking and baking! But unfortunately by a fault of my own design, I sometimes don't have the time to do it. This month, I made a point to make time to do a little bit of baking! I am starting on National Cookie Day with a recipe I discovered from DisneyFamily.

This quick holiday treat, the Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookie, was right up my alley! Only 10 mins to prep and 15 mins to bake.

Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookie 
pc: Disney Family


Ingredients:

Chocolate Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
3 Candy Canes
Vanilla Frosting
Cookie Sheet
Plastic Bag




Steps:


1) Get a mixing bowl and put the cake mix, eggs, butter, and chocolate chips in it and mix well.

2) Once mixed, take a small scoop of the dough and make a ball with your hands

3) place it on the cookie sheet and push down until it makes a circle

4) add two smaller cookie dough balls for mickey's ears

5) Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 mins (for this step I would suggest preheating the oven)

6) While cookies are baking, put 3 candy canes in a plastic bag and seal it. Use a rolling pin or whatever is available to crush them until only small pieces are left.

7) Let cookies cool for 5 mins

8) Use Piping Bag or butter knife to frost the cookies with Vanilla Frosting

9) Sprinkle crushed peppermint on top of the cookies!

10) Enjoy!


Want me to find and share more treats and recipes like this one? Let me know in the comments or via my social media!

Comments