Booking Reservations for Galaxy's Edge in Disney World

I was informed by a friend yesterday that guests were able to make reservations for dining and the experiences in Galaxy's Edge at Disney World. I immediately jumped at the chance. Unfortunately I had to get the links from a source im not normally inclined to use but in this situation it was necessary.

I started out with the Savi's Workshop and the Droid Depot experiences since I figured they would lose spots quickly. I was concerned when I first started because the loading screens were taking a bit of time but I got in with no problem after about 5 mins of waiting.

You will have to click on the availability button which will take you to another screen and you have to pick a date and time of day. Once you do, it will give you your options. After picking your option of choice, you put in your information including your card number which is only used as a guarantee, and that's it! I would pay close attention to the policies before you accept too. Don't use this as a guarantee to get into the parks and then expect to just not show up.

So you can book this experience up to 180 days in advance and park admission is required. You must arrive 15 mins before your time and have your reservation confirmation, photo ID and card ready to show. You have up until the day before to cancel or you will get hit with $199.99 on your card. I was told after tax, the experience to build a lightsaber is about $215.




Same routine for droid depot when it comes to making a reservation. You will be charged $99.99 if you don't cancel in enough time or don't show up. I was told the total after tax for a droid is $115.




Last but not least, Oga's Cantina! I wasn't terribly surprised I was able to get a reservation but I was certainly surprised I was able to get two. I got one for the day after Christmas and my last day so I can experience it twice. I figured this would allow me to try more things and explore. I am doing lunch and dinner because the breakfast options didn't entice me enough to delay my time to wait for the attractions. Lunch and Dinner menu was the same so im going to have to pick carefully.

Overall, my experience booking everything was very efficient. The only question I had was whether or not I can get my passholder discount on any of these experiences. When I called, I was told that they don't know because the land isn't open yet. I am leaning towards no because it is brand new which is totally fine but I will update the post once I find out later this month.

What do you recommend I try at Oga's Cantina? Comment below with your suggestions!

Comments